Outcome and Program Structure
Informed government decisions about the development, reform and harmonisation of Australian laws and related processes through research, analysis, reports and community consultation and education.
Conducting inquiries into aspects of Australian law and related processes for the purpose of law reform.
- Final Reports
- Consultation meetings
- Consultation Papers
Key Performance Indicators
- Implementation of reports
- Citations and mentions
- Final Reports distributed in hard copy
- Final Reports accessed online
- Consultation Papers distributed in hard copy
- Consultation Papers accessed online
- Submissions received
- Presentations and speaking engagements
- Media reportage and articles