|View all Inquiry Publications|
The ALRC has released three interim reports and eleven background papers as part of its Review of the Legislative Framework for Corporations and Financial Services Regulation. No further interim reports will be published. A final report is due by 30 November 2022.
The background papers are intended to provide a high-level overview of topics of relevance to the Inquiry. They address key principles and areas of research that underpin the development of the ALRC’s recommendations.
Submissions closed 26 July 2023.
Interim Report C Background Papers:
Submissions closed 30 November 2022.
Interim Report B Background Papers:
- Superannuation and the Legislative Framework for Financial Services (FSL11)
- Reflecting on Reforms II – Submissions to Interim Report B (FSL10)
- All roads lead to Rome: unconscionable and misleading or deceptive conduct in financial services law (FSL9)
- Post-Legislative Scrutiny (FSL8)
- New Business Models, Technologies, and Practices (FSL7)
Interim Report A Background Papers:
- Reflecting on Reforms – Submissions to Interim Report A (FSL6)
- Risk and Reform in Australian Financial Services Law (FSL5)
- Historical Legislative Developments (FSL4)
- Improving the Navigability of Legislation (FSL3)
- Complexity and Legislative Design (FSL2)
- Initial Stakeholder Views (FSL1)
|Financial Services Legislation: Final Report||due by 30 November 2023|
A formal call for submissions will be made on the release of each Interim Report. In the meantime, feedback on the background papers is welcome at any time by email to email@example.com.