In this section
- Who are Australia’s children?
- Where do Australia’s children live?
- Family life
- Children’s participation in Australian society
- Children’s involvement in legal processes at school
- Children and government services
- Children’s involvement in care and protection systems
- Children and the Family Court
- Juvenile justice systems
- Children as witnesses, applicants and participants in State and Territory legal processes
- Children as witnesses, applicants and participants in federal legal processes
- Children’s participation in complaints processes