Thursday 29 September 2022
12:00pm – 1.30pm AEST
Hybrid event: Federal Court of Australia, Brisbane and via live streaming. Link provided on registration.
Hear responses from the Government, the bench, the profession and academia to the Australian Law Reform Commission’s Final Report, Without Fear or Favour: Judicial Impartiality and the Law on Bias.
- The Hon Justice SC Derrington AM, President, ALRC and Judge, Federal Court of Australia
- The Hon Mark Dreyfus KC MP, Attorney-General of Australia
- Sarah Fulton, Principal Legal Officer (A/g), ALRC
- The Hon Robert French AC, former Chief Justice of Australia, High Court of Australia
- Professor Gabrielle Appleby, Director, The Judiciary Project, Gilbert + Tobin Centre of Public Law, University of New South Wales
- Mr Anthony McAvoy SC, Barrister, Frederick Jordan Chambers
|Submit question to the panel: firstname.lastname@example.org|