Family Violence and Commonwealth Laws—Improving Legal Frameworks (ALRC Report 117)
Final Report Family Violence and Commonwealth Laws—Improving Legal Frameworks was tabled on 7 February 2012. It contains 102 recommendations for reform.
This Final Report comprises 22 chapters divided into seven parts, A–G:
- Part A—Common Threads (Chapters 1–4)
- Part B—Social Security (Chapters 5–9)
- Part C—Income Management (Chapter 10)
- Part D—Child Support and Family Assistance (Chapters 11–13)
- Part E—Employment (Chapters 15–18)
- Part F—Superannuation (Chapter 19)
- Part G—Migration (Chapters 20–22)
The ALRC has also published a smaller Summary Report.