- AUSTLII - Australasian Legal Information Institute - Legislation and court judgments for most jurisdictions (Commonwealth, States and Territories).
- Law Reform Database - A searchable database of publications from law reform agencies around the world, from the British Columbia Law Institute.
- LawTermFinder - An online termbank of words and phrases frequently used in Australian Family Law.
- ComLaw - The official website for Federal legislation, It includes all Acts and legislative instruments.
- CommonLII - CommonLII allows browsing and searching of databases from more than 50 Commonwealth and common law countries and territories.
- Parliament of Australia website - Access to Australian federal bills and parliamentary debates
Published on 21 May 2010. Last modified on 28 July 2016.